Job Role: Nursery Nurse/Early Years Practitioner
Job Location: Little Plums Nursery
Company: Little Plums Day Nursery
Salary: Dependent on experience + Performance related bonus
Hours: Full Time
Contact Name: Mrs S Bath
Job Reference: Nursery Nurse
Little Plums Day Nursery is recruiting for a Level 3 Qualified Nursery Nurse to join their amazing team.
Key Responsibilities will include
- Ensuring children are cared for in a happy secure and stimulating environment.
- To have knowledge, understanding and confidence in keeping children safe and implement our safeguarding procedures appropriately
- Carry out a key person role, building effective relationships with the parents and children and meeting the children’s individual care and learning needs
- Supervise, observe, encourage and support the children in meeting their personal targets through their interest ensuring they progress and develop leading them onto the path of school readiness.
- To plan, prepare and deliver the curriculum with the team to consistently meet the requirements of the EYFS.
- To establish a trusting relationship with parents through working in partnership with them, giving daily informative feedback in order to meet their child’s needs.
- Adhere to all Little Plums Day Nursery policies and procedures
- To work as part of a team and with outside agencies supporting children’s needs appropriately.
- Undertake our mandatory induction program.
- Highest standards of Health & Safety and well being.
- Level 3 Childcare Qualification
- DBS enhanced check
If you are interested in this role, please send us a cover letter together with your CV.
email to firstname.lastname@example.org