Searching for nurseries in Nottingham offering 2 Year Free Funded nursery places, we can most definitely help. Give your child the best start with a place at Little Plums Day Nursery.
Enquire about a free nursery place today.
You receive one of the following benefits:
- income support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
- income-related employment support allowance
- support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- guarantee element of state pension credit
- child tax credit and also that your household’s yearly income does not exceed £16,190 (as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs)
- you receive Working Tax Credits and your household’s gross annual earnings are no more than £16,190 as above
- your child receives Disability Living Allowance
Therefore if you receive a benefit you are most likely to be eligible for 2 Year Free Funded Nursery Place.
- your home address is in Nottingham, and
- they are also classed as a “looked after child” (a “looked after child” is a child who is (a) in the care of a local authority, or (b) being provided with accommodation by a local authority in the exercise of their social services function. The term “looked after child” would include a child who was previously “looked after” but, immediately thereafter, became subject to an adoption, resident or special guardianship order)
- have left care through special guardianship or an adoption or residence order.
Therefore if you live in Nottingham and your child is considered as being looked after.
- your child has an Education Health and Care Plan (EHCP).
AND are aged two or more between:
- 1st September and 31st December.
- Apply between October and December, eligible from January (spring term)
- 1st January and 31st March.
- Apply between January and March eligible from April (summer term)
- 1st April and 31st August.
- Apply between mid-May and August eligible from September (autumn term)
Consequently, it is important to apply and inquire about available 2 Year Free Funded hours early as possible for your child.
Places are available for up to 15 hours per week for 38 weeks per year (term time only).
Finally, come and see us, we can help you complete the checks and fill in any paperwork
Contact the staff at Little Plums for more information on 0115 824 3000